Turn-key solution to enhance your existing HF and VHF radios
CNHF Interoperability Device (CNHF-ID) is a turn-key solution to enhance your existing HF and VHF radios performance and make radios from different vendors interoperable between each other. CNHF-ID is a secure, small form factor and low power consumption device which contains all necessary hardware and software to upgrade legacy radios to secure, digital radios capable of using secure voice and data. For legacy digital radios CNHF-ID offers improved performance and easier integration to other systems.
- CNHF-ID turns any radio to digital radio with data capabilities
- Over the air interoperability with CNHF1 and CNHF Manpack
- Small form factor, low weight, low power consumption
- Powered from radio or using internal AA batteries.
- Extremely flexible, secure Linux platform enables fielding of new features and keeping platform secure
- Built-in GNSS enables with automatic position reporting
- Number of interfaces to connect to other systems: USB-C, Ethernet, WIFI and LTE
- Built-in UI and webUI with email and instant messaging clients
- Standard SMTP, IMAP and XMPP interfaces enables the use of existing messaging and email software and easy integration to other systems and user terminals
|Radio Freqyency Band
|HF, VHF, UHF
|Secure boot, signed software, ecrypted at rest, webUI: TLS
|RS-232, Audio in/out
|Ethernet, USB-C, Audio in/out, WLAN, LTE
|~200mm (W), ~110mm (H), ~30mm (L)
|< 3 W
|Commercial built-in GNSS w/ spoofing detection and AJ features
|Powering from radio, USB-C or internal batteries (2 x AA)
|CNHF Robust Mode. STANAG & MIL-STD waveforms per request.
Waveform: CNHF robust mode
|Up to 19.2 kbit/s (depending on radio capabilities)
|AES256, static and automatically changing keys